Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Crafts

Hope you all had a great holiday!

I went to Iowa to visit my family for Christmas. There was catching up, eating, playing games and - of corse- presents.

This year, I made zombie Tshirts for everyone. Zombies are kinda my thing...
And I got a great book called Ten Little Zombies; A Love Story.

I got a lot of crafty things this year also. Two books: Creepy Cute Crochet and Easy Crochet Critters






I also got a ton of yarn. I love the look of skeins of yarn.

Rainbow ones...


These have specks of different colors. Reds, yellows, blues, ect


Pyramids of rolls


I love this color...


Greens in cotton and acrylic.


Lots of different blues...


Cotton yarns...


This bright color would make for a good bracelet...





And all my rainbow colors...


And of corse some crochet hooks...


Hope you had a very crafty holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment