Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project Runway Season Finale Part 1!

ALL FOUR ARE GOING ON TO FASHION WEEK! WOOH!

I loved Kimberly's looks, even if the judges didn't like her styling. The sweat-pants and top are adorable, and the evening gown is amazing- sexy and modest. The bubble but skirt wasn't my favorite, but I love the cut in the front.


I loved Viktor's outfits! The jacket is amazing and the dress under it is great too! The dress with the leather skirt is cute, but I'd just put the skirt with a plain top. And you can't go wrong with a shirt covered in mirrors.


Anya didn't have a very good judging. She's staying because the judges like her though!


Joshua has definitely been editing! I love the pink pants and the front of the gown thingy, but in back it looks like a cat-woman suite.


Can't wait till fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment