Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Upcoming Projects...

I have a few projects planned and hopefully over the next few weeks I'll make a few of them and have some tutorials!

This clutch is just so cute! I'm thinking I'll use black fabric paint to make the mustaches and then sew up a purse.


I think this would make a really cute accessory, but I won't pay eight dollars for it when I can make it myself. It looks like it shouldn't even take that long...


I've seen shrike dink rings before but I just learned how to make them. I love this design and unicorns, so maybe I can make my own!


This one isn't made out of shrike dink, but I figure if I make the diamond part and a separate band I could just melt them together.


I'm loving this look of the fur hood and a different color fur mittens (faux of corse), and I've worked with fur a little in the past. It is a little late in winter to be making this kind of clothes though... Ah well, I'll have it for next year.


Hopefully I'll be back soon with some cool results!

No comments:

Post a Comment