Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project Runway All Stars; Gelato Inspired Outfits

I haven't been keeping up with Project Runway All Stars very well... better late than never!


I suppose I understand what Kara was thinking of with her Cupcake dress, but it wasn't well executed.


April's Blueberry dress looked like a halloween costume and was not well made; the hem was uneven and the cut of the top was ugly. The outfit Rami made was cute, but looked scrappy, will all the different pieces of fabric.


I loved Mondo's Cantaloupe! It was cute, and literal in a good way. I also liked Michael's Grapefuit, but it was a little to bland for me.


Austin's dress was ok, I just didn't really fancy it.


I thought Mila's dress was great! It flowed nicely, the way she layered the colors was nice; very original.


The Passion Fruit was nice, but the same as Kenley always does, just different colors.


I loved Jerell's Fruit of the Forest dress. It really felt foresty, and I think his idea of the straps of fabric around the neck and shoulder area was very creative. And the bottom just flowed so beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment